Your IELTS Premium course will focus on intensively preparing you for the exam to ensure you feel confident and perform at your best possible performance.
In the lessons you will study how to take the four sections of the exam alongside important grammar and vocabulary that you will need to be successful. The classes will provide you with regular exam practice in a form of mock tests and you will have the opportunity to discuss the exam and your progress with your teacher.
You will also have access to a library of self-study materials which you can view in your own time to help you gain a better grade when you take the exam.
Join the live IELTS class to achieve the score you require for university entry and practice the techniques required for success in the IELTS exam.
Included in this course:
- online classes 5 days a week, 2 hours a day
- marking of 2 pieces of writing per week (worth £25!)
- regular exam practice tasks to check progress and development
- Live lessons with a qualified and experienced IELTS teacher
- 2 hours of one-to-one teaching per week
Support from your teacher to help you succeed
- IELTS practice materials and mock exams
- Guaranteed improvement by 1.0 point in overall score in 12 weeks - if not, you can take the IELTS group class for another 12 weeks for free!
- More than 40 downloadable self-study lessons with tasks to practise alone, including reading and writing activities.
(Note: these times are UK time) Check your local time here.
Times for live group class:
- 09:00 - 11:00
- 12:00 - 14:00
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Times for one to one class:
After you book the course, our teaching team will contact you to organise the most suitable time for your one-to-one lessons according to your schedule.
Special Terms and Conditions
1. Requirements to receive 12 weeks of free lessons: 100% attendance, complete all homework, participate well in all classes, attend all your one-to-one lessons.
2. After you finish your course you will need to take an official IELTS exam within one month of the end date. When you receive your certificate, if you did not improve by 1.0 points, share the certificate with us and we will give you 12 weeks of free group IELTS classes.
3. If you want to pause your course or transfer to a different course, you can do this. However, you must tell us using the website chat. If you do not join your lesson within 24 weeks, you will completely lose your course.
4. If you are sick, you will need to tell us on the webchat so we can give you an extra class. If you are going to miss your one-to-one class, provide us with 24 hours' notice so we can cancel the class with the teacher and assign you an extra class.