This is for online IELTS lessons.
Times are displayed in UK time. Please check the timetable to see what times our courses run.
You can choose the times you wish to study. We run General English courses on all levels every day.
This course is for students who have an intermediate level (IELTS band 4.5) or above.
If your level is between beginner and pre-intermediate (less than IELTS band 4.5), we recommend you join General English until you are ready for IELTS class. Your teacher will help you with this and you can discuss your IELTS goals with your teacher.
You can choose to study any day of the week, for example you can study on Monday and Wednesday, or Tuesday and Friday. The choice is yours!
You will improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, through studying carefully and attractively designed interactive lessons with a native speaker.
Live courses at Malvern Online Academy follow the communicative language teaching approach. This means our lessons have a communication focus and you will practise how to speak better with your teacher, every lesson has a language focus and a goal that you will achieve together!
IELTS Course Overview
- Prepare for the 4 IELTS listening sections
- Practise listening with the teacher
- Develop your listening skills
- Learn how to skim, scan, and read for detail
- Analyse IELTS reading texts carefully and understand why answers are correct
- Develop your reading skills
- Complete practice speaking tasks with our teacher
- Understand how to improve your ability to speak
- Look at the 3 speaking sections
- Analyse successful IELTS texts
- Complete assignments to improve your writing
- Learn useful structures and organisation techniques