This is an intensive online IELTS course. These lessons last 3 hours and take place on a Saturday. This course is recommended for students who need to take the IELTS exam but need intensive preparation and practice.
The Saturday classes make this course ideal for students who are too busy to study during the week.
These classes have maximum 5 students to maximise the speed of students' progress.
Marking of two essays per week (part 1 and part 2) is included in this course.
(Note: these times are UK time) Check your local time here.
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 14:00 - 17:00
You will improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, through studying carefully and attractively designed interactive lessons with a native speaker.
Live courses at Malvern Online Academy follow the communicative language teaching approach. This means our lessons have a communication focus and you will practise how to speak better with your teacher, every lesson has a language focus and a goal that you will achieve together!
IELTS Course Overview
- Prepare for the 4 IELTS listening sections
- Practise listening with the teacher
- Develop your listening skills
- Learn how to skim, scan, and read for detail
- Analyse IELTS reading texts carefully and understand why answers are correct
- Develop your reading skills
- Complete practice speaking tasks with our teacher
- Understand how to improve your ability to speak
- Look at the 3 speaking sections
- Analyse successful IELTS texts
- Complete assignments to improve your writing
- Learn useful structures and organisation techniques