Do you need a higher score in IELTS writing?
This service is for students who want to take the IELTS exam but would like detailed feedback on their performance in the IELTS writing test.
1) You will receive topics that appeared in past IELTS papers (or you can decide about the topic yourself).
2) You will be asked to write and send at least 2 essays to us and we will pass them on to the teacher.
3) The teacher marks your essays, corrects mistakes, leaves a comment on how you can improve and gives you an estimated IELTS mark.
4) You will attend one-to-one lessons in between the essay submissions. During the one to one classes the teacher will specifically focus on the weakest areas of your writing and work on them with you to achieve best results.
After you complete a writing task, one of our qualified and experienced IELTS trainers will check your writing and produce a report. They will provide the following information:
- Your predicted IELTS grade for writing (a range)
- An analysis of your problems - this can include grammar, vocabulary, layout, content, and style
- Ideas for how to correct yourself, how to manage the areas that are difficult for you, and suggestions for improvement
The price for 2 essays comprises one part 1 essay and one part 2 essay.
The price for 10 essays comprises marking five part 1 essays and five part 2 essays.
You can request marking one part 2 essay in place of two part 1 essays.
You will be asked to submit minimum two essays in one go.